Thursday 30 January 2014

the slump is over

Yes, you heard right, I'm back. Three days away crying in assignment hell. Mostly from tears of utter hysterics thanks to my Irish assignment buddy shouting PENIS down my ear.. but they were tears none the less.

But it's over.. yayyyyy. And I realised I haven't told you all about my new favourite film.. The Wolf of Wall Street. The Leo Di Caprio spectacular expression of sex, money and drugs. Sounds like fun, looks like fun...

So here is a quick inspired nail art in tribute of my new love.



All it took was my amazing Winter Baby White and Blackout Black Maybelline Color Show polishes and my new foils I got for 1.99 on Ebay the other day! Plus a top coat of my favourite investment of the week my Sally Hensen Insta-Dry Top Coat.. I'm in love again ;) Get yourself a couple of thin brushes and way you go. Easy as pie. I wanted to show you some Great Gatsby inspired nail art I did when that came out but weirdly I can't find the picture anywhere.. So next time I have a couple of hours on my hands I'll have to give them another go.

Bye bye Leo lovers.
Abigail xxx
@pawsandclaws101 insta
@pawsnclaws101 twit

<a> href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11685741/?claim=umakzb7vg64">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment