Monday 24 February 2014

what's black and white and not so red all over?

The answer to that would be my Louis Vuitton nails - inspired by the S/S 14 showstopper that Edie Campbell strutted along the catwalks inspiring every designer possible to tear fashion limb from limb, scribble all over it, stick some feathers on it and create themselves a masterpiece -


As print is going to be a huge trend, more specifically lettering/typography, this Spring/Summer season this stunt of body graffiti done by Stephen Sprouse is well in fitting with what we will be wearing in a couple of months time - some already. 

And as the whole show set to inspire thousands based on LV's past 16 years of fashion experience and artistry in turn it inspired me and my next set of nail art. I am entering a little instagram competition by @Glittr and the theme is black and white. So, instantly I was going to enter a totally 'Black and White Ball' design with elements of my Wolf on Wall Street design (see it here, it's a massive favourite of mine!).. But for some reason I just couldn't nail it. (excuse the pun)

And as my nails got weary of the reapplication of white polish I remembered how much I loved the design that I transferred onto my nails a little white ago (here is the post) and bada bing bada boom - hey presto - voila.. this is the result...






Hope you love! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. I love your nails. I'm nominating you for the Leibster Award. Good Luck :)
    Details at:
    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much that's lovely!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete