Thursday 20 March 2014

proving my talents and sheer beauty

I have been sat in bed for the past three days with tonsillitis, I keep going to write you up a lovely blog post and then I think 'I have no energy to type' and stick on another crappy 90's film. I did have the energy to do my nails though, and so I have summoned the energy to show them off :)

These nails are a little difficult and have taken a fair bit of practice (to do a good tutorial I'd need the means to video myself doing my own nails, which I do not) to get them the way I like them, the only downside to them is I cannot do the other hand (something I have always had the OCD'ness to do). So I just walk around with one gorgeous hand of nails and another with plain boring ones.. so what hahaha.

I LOVE doing paisley nails I've shown you before here (but I particularly love this colour pairing - it has a grecian feel). 
I decided to do them though after my lovely friend Ella showed me some by WAH nails, Topshop on Instagram, asking me to learn how to do them for her - I was all 'ahem, do not doubt my talent woman' and so here they are.. (you may have seen them on IG already but they make it onto the blog they are that pretty).
I used my navy blue Rio Professional Nail Art Pen and Andrea Fulerton White Nail Polish..





Another occurence of the last couple of days is the #NoMakeUpSelfie, a sudden viral breast cancer awareness trend. I hope you have all taken part I have and I HATE people seeing me without my best friend, mascara... See this is sheer beauty ;) PS If you do the selfie you HAVE to donate otherwise its a little pointless (Text BEAT to 70007 to donate £3 to Cancer Research UK)


Night night beautifuls xxxxxx

@pawsandclaws for instgramming

No comments:

Post a Comment