Thursday 27 March 2014

retro glam

.. is my all time favourite mascara. Now I know I reviewed my top current mascara's a little while ago and included scandal eyes as number two but after using my urban decay one and this one alternatively i think this really is the one. So I have dried up my black and bought an extreme black because I like to do things to the extreme..




Firstly, the brush actually hugs your lashes in all the right places. The bumps get to the edges of your lash line so that you don't have to do too much work getting into the very corners (I hate when that happens). The consistency is great - not that I'm an expert - it isn't too thick but it is thick enough to get a good coat without having to do 100 coats to get your lashes perfectious. Meant to give you a retro long lashed look - taking after the 60's, an era of lengthy false lashes and thick liquid eyeliner - it doesn't what it says on the tin.  For the first time in forever I am going to stick with this mascara from now on - I always buy different ones, I've done the legwork, looking for new releases or what's on offer! so I am happy to settle after 7 years of mascara application with this gorgeous one.. until something better trots along.
Here is a lovely B&A including selfies and poses of extreme hilarity. Prepare yourselves..

Before.. obviously! 

After :D



Hope you enjoy my ramblings!

PS. My skin looks photoshopped but it isn't .. well I got rid of two blemishes but I promise that is all! :)

Abigail
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment