Wednesday 22 October 2014

lush and lush again

I've mentioned my love for Lush Shampoo Bars briefly in the past and so I am finally going to show off to you and review my latest Lush hair treats.

Firstly it is the Trichomania Shampoo Bar, this white and creamy bar has a gorgeous coconut stench and lathers up much quicker than you expect. Get the bar wet in your hands and give it a good rub, then rub into your tresses a little, massage your hair and tah dah you are all lathered up and ready to go. Now, I have sworn by Lush shampoo bars ever since my first with experience them and here is why.. They last up to 3 months; cost the same as a large bottle of decent shampoo; smell divine; are full of natural and wonderful ingredients, no nasties allowed; and leave your hair feeling soft and smelling unreal. Need I say more?

I went to grab my usual block of Trichomania and saw they also have solid conditioners now, I jumped at the chance. I grabbed a small bar of Jungle Solid Conditioner. I don't know if these conditioners are new but I hadn't seen them before and I have to say I love Jungle so far. It has most of the amazing qualities of the shampoo however it is a little more difficult to apply as you don't get a lather but a creamy lotion, once you have the creaminess on your palms you can stroke the bar along the mid to ends of your hair and rub in to get soft and cocoa buttery locks. 

I can't recommend these bars more, a little goes a really long way and they are 100% worth it. I've turned my mother into a Lush lover, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment