Tuesday 21 January 2014

im rubbing off on someone...

As an art student I have so missed being creative in my day to day work.. doing a business degree isn't exactly working my creative muscles ;) ... So I refered to nail art.

Over the past few years I have forced every single friend and housemate of mine that nail polish is gods gift to woman kind and most take it in.. even though some would like to through my bag of nail treats at my head I'd like to think I influence the lovely ladies in my life that painting your nails is fun and relaxing.

So as you can imagine, I was so so so so over the moon today when I was tagged in the lovely Bobbie b's instagram after she tried my marbling tutorial out! It's gorgeous Bobbie, well done.

I am loving the fact I am rubbing off on someone.. whether that is a good thing is up to you haha.



Instagram me if you have a go, because I love to see what people can do. You never know you could be better than me! :) @pawsandclaws101


No comments:

Post a Comment