Sunday 19 January 2014

Inspired design of the week.

In that past few years I have experimented with all kinds of designs and i love to use my imagination. Inspiration is key to imagination.. I have to be inspired by something to create a design. So each week I am going to post a design that I have done and the thing that inspired me to see how you can get amazing designs from anywhere.

This week I have chosen my distressed denim design...




I love blue nail varnish, in fact blue is my favourite colour. So I am always looking for new blue designs I can do.. This one is a variation of a nail design I saw (that unfortunately I cannot find now) and some distressed jeans I was wearing on the day. The design is torn, distressed and simple yet different. It is very different to my normal designs and I hadn't done exposed nail before this design either. 

For tutorials - just ask!
Hope you like!
Abigail x

No comments:

Post a Comment