Sunday 9 March 2014

the key to a fast and furious blow dry

I have a bit of a versus post for you all today - and I am trying to be more (yes this previously said me bore, because I am apparently really bad at spell checking or lazy, either way I blame my mother the English teacher) efficient and constant with my posts too as I know I've been very quiet this week.

These products are used to speed up the process of the blow drying your hair, convenient for those like me who have thick hair and those who wash their hair in the morning before work (it gives you an extra ten minutes in bed!!). I don't know how the technology works in these products but it works well! So here is what I love about them..




 The Color Wow product isn't as strong in speeding up the blow dry as the Blow Pro lotion however I will explain why this is an advantage in a minute.  What I loved about i t though is that it is in the form of a lovely spray, it's light and refreshing right before a blow dry and I think the spray gives you maximum and easier coverage of your hair. I personally prefer this product out of the two, even though they are both so good at their jobs.


This lotion is really strong, it does the job much quicker than the Color Wow spray - however it was a little too strong for me - it felt like my hair was too dry after I used it and as I have hair that dries out really quickly between cuts it wasn't good. It meant I had to put a lot of oil on afterwards, which I didn't love! But I would advise that those with really thick hair, that have trouble with a blow dry, use this product. It does what it says on the tin so to speak!

So overall, I would say that both these products are great and what makes them differ is if you prefer spray/lotion products or the thickness of your hair. Whatever the whether, try one at least!!

I am doing this post and other hair related posts to create the perfect blow dry kit which will go up in a couple of weeks. :) 


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment