Monday 22 December 2014

nail art: alternative for clean up

My Christmas list this year left my mother searching far and wide for nail art products and tools she had never heard of. One of the things I asked for with high hopes of tearing open the packaging on Christmas Day was Kiesque's Liquid Palisade. Obviously, my IG feed is filled with nail artists pro and amateur, bloggers and experimenters alike as way of inspiration and a tool of learning :) and lately I had seen over and over again the same min tutorial video for this magical product.

I have always struggled with clean up.. always removing part of the design or ending up with red smudges all over my finger. Then there is the ever enjoyable sellotape application I endure when water marbling..

Liquid Palisade is a product that eliminates a lot of these tedious tasks I have endured these past few years. And so as soon as I found the website I scribbled the name down and prayed to Santa.

A week later my mum came up to me and said.. "What is liquid palestine?.."
And after much googling and frustration, we realised, there wasn't a way I could purchase it without a hefty shipping fee for it's travel from US to UK ground. But mother was determined..

Next thing I knew I came home to this tiny pot of blue masking fluid placed next to the kettle. A few hours later mum sprang up and and remembered I didn't know it was for me... Explained how Salon Geek had explained to her that this fluid does the exact same job and it was a meer £2.. with free delivery of course.

The result of all this mahem, is this video...

 

Pop onto my YouTube channel here... Curiosity Beauty YouTube to see it full screen, like and please please subscribe!! :)
And keep even more up to date with my nails, face and cat on my Instagram & Twitter - @curiositybty

 Products: Terry Harrison Masking Fluid 30ml, B. First Base Coat, Models Own Silver Nail Glitter, Rimmel Pro Matte Finish, Avon Nail Experts Freeze Dry Spray
Colours: B. Complete Polish in Matador, Cheeky Polish in Purplexed, Barry M Nail Paint in Matt White
Tools: Two small brushes (one for fluid, one for glitter and clean up), Tweezers, Make-Up Sponge, Needle, Nail Polish Remover, Cotton Pads, Cotton Buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment