Sunday 11 January 2015

Baked (like golden bread) by Urban Decay

Always being a make-up lover, when it came to my best friend buying me a little present for Christmas, it was really quite easy to pick something.

My first Urban Decay shadow... I was so excited.


It is the most beautiful golden shimmer named Baked. It reminds me of golden baked bread that my dad makes.

When I went to apply it I wasn't sure the style of look I would go for so I used my MUA brown trio palette to create a nice base and contour and highlight my brow bone. I then applied this stunning shimmer to the lid. I decided it reminded me of Arabian nights looks I've seen on Sex and the City 2 and Instagram, so I teamed it with a thick black cat eye eyeliner and applied my Avon liquid look eyeliner pencil to my lower waterline, something I never do! To complete the look I used my GOSH forever shadow stick in Bronze to add shimmer to my browbone and under my waterline.

This was the result...


Once I teamed this with a brown lippy of my mums from the 90s I had my new fave look!


 This shadow is available online here... Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single in Baked.

No comments:

Post a Comment