Monday 10 February 2014

smooth talk

So.. this post is a hairy one. Full of hair and hair talk. I have taken to the idea of doing some beauty blogging and decided - given my tendency to hoard and use a ridiculous amount of products - it would be a good idea.

Over the past 3 days my hair has been a massive curly fro - like that of Julia Roberts or at least I like to think so - something like the below to be more exact ;)


Well I say exact.. that's what I like to think ;)

When it came to washing my hair I have to say I was dreading it - so I piled on the conditioner plus this amazing Shea Butter hair mask! I got it in Primark - Les Karites Hair Mask.


I was really impressed with the results after washing my hair I applied the mask for 5-10 minutes (I have no idea how long I waited to be honest) either way, I then washed it out and it was really easy to brush - surprisingly - and blow dry. And boom I have the smoothest hair I've had in a lonnnnnnggg time.



Woohoo! I would definitely recommend it - and I swear it was only a pound.. but given my terrible memory I can't guarantee a thing but it was definitely at the till! One of the temptation last minute buys ;)

@pawsandclaws101 Instagram
@pawsnclaws101 Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much - yours is lovely too! I have started following you. Would really appreciate a follow back xxx

    ReplyDelete