Sunday 9 February 2014

my sweet nonexistent valentine

This Valentines Day like all the ones that have past in my life, 21 of them to be exact will be spent all by my lonesome - Minus those I have spent with a card from my crush in Primary School or a mystery card from my Granda. But don't worry I don't at all feel lonely because I spend it with the Scream films - something I love verrrrryyy much and other single ladies :)

See technically its about being with those you love ... Ipso Facto I do it right. 

I also do Valentines nail art :) well I do this year.. I've done this simple Valentines mani with a transparent heart and dotting to jazz my Valentines up. I used my dotting pen from Rio Professionals in Red, my Color Show by Maybelline in Winter Baby polishes, a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover to remove the white and create a clear heart and a shiny top coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry.


Hope you like, Have a lovely Valentines :) xxxx

@pawsandclaws101 INSTAGRAM
@pawsnclaws101 TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment