Saturday 5 April 2014

voulez-vous

so tonsillitis has struck again, that is why I've not been able to post again this week :'(
I have many many lovely ideas for posts but one thing after the other means you will have to wait. I am going home this week and to a friends for a few days. I'm hoping to do some posts there so you can see what I think of my their beauty hoarding, as I know my mother's compares to mine in no way at all, it will be very specific and fun to see where I get my beauty tips from. 

I just wanted to let you all know this and show you my classic french manicure :) I used the urcheeky crush on you matte nail polish over the top of my Andrea Fulerton white polish tips, that I did freehand (practice makes perfect but a tip for this is use a slanted straight brush to neaten up the line).





xxxxxxxxxxxxx BAHBYE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment