Monday 17 February 2014

sex and the citygal

I accidentally posted this the other day and hadn't even uploaded the pictures! typical me.. didn't notice till two whole days later. If I had a brain I'd be bloody dangerous!

Moving on from my tendency to be a numpty.. I was offered an amazing position at the PR agency I work for, Imagination, last week and it means I can stay in London until July like I originally planned before my previous employer had to let me go. No hard feelings.. not know I'm working for brands I actually like! So I concluded after much turmoil and struggle over the past few months I am officially a citygal again - and in celebration of this wonderful fact I did some sex and the city inspired nail art.. Hope you like :)






I used my new Andrea Fulerton Glitter Kit, Color Show in Blackout and Winter Baby and Models Own in Hot Pink as my bases. I also popped some little glitzy gems on for extra girly factor.. even if they did fall off after a day of running my hands through my super smooth hair. I also used my GOSH silver glitter nail polish for added glitter on the Big Ben I included in my city landscape. I loved drawing my little comso glasses.. now if only I had a full sized one in my hand as well...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

@pawsandclaws101 my instgram
@pawsnclaws101 my tweetgram

No comments:

Post a Comment